Our Design Partner program recognizes experienced Showit website designers who have produced consistently beautiful site designs, follow our design standards, and provide a great client experience.
Design Partner Member Benefits:
- Listing on our website designer list
- Qualify to submit designs for consideration in the Showit Design Market
- Exclusive Design Partner Facebook Group
- Invites to exclusive Design Partner events
- Use of Showit Design Partner badge on your site
- Must maintain an active subscription to Showit
- Must have passed the Showit Design Market Standards online course.
- Designer agrees to follow our Showit Designers Code of Conduct.
- Three (3) client sites* designed and launched on Showit for review. (template sites and your own site do not qualify)
- All submitted designs are reviewed for: following Design Standards, ease of use for client, all aspects of design (use of color, fonts, design elements and layout). Clients are contacted for feedback about their experience working with you during the design process.
*Submitted sites must be all original work started from our Simple or Starter Template designs. Customized template sites do not qualify for review.
** We have an established 4-6 months vetting timeline for applicants
Apply to be a Design Partner
To receive an invite you'll first need to pass our Design Market Standards online course. Once you pass then you'll receive an invite via email to apply to be a Design Partner (must meet requirements listed above).