Design Partner Application process is scheduled to re-open in July.
Steps for applying will be provided below once it reopens.
Our Design Partner program recognizes experienced Showit website designers who have produced consistently beautiful site designs, follow our design standards, and provide a great client experience.
Design Partner Member Benefits:
- Listing on our website designer list
- Qualify to submit designs for consideration in the Showit Design Market
- Exclusive Design Partner Facebook Group
- Invites to exclusive Design Partner events
- Use of Showit Design Partner badge on your site
- Must maintain an active subscription to Showit
- Must have passed the Showit Design Market Standards online course.
- Designer agrees to follow our Showit Designers Code of Conduct.
- Three (3) client sites* designed and launched on Showit for review. (template sites and your own site do not qualify)
- All submitted designs are reviewed for: following Design Standards, ease of use for client, all aspects of design (use of color, fonts, design elements and layout). Clients are contacted for feedback about their experience working with you during the design process.
*Submitted sites must be all original work started from our Simple or Starter Template designs. Customized template sites do not qualify for review.
Design Partner Experts
Within our Design Partner community, Showit periodically recognizes Expert designers who have consistently shown a high level of expertise in design and specialized technical ability on Showit and with our community. Experts are featured at the top of our designer listing, have featured designs built into the Showit app, and receive additional exclusive benefits.
Design Partner Experts are nominated by Showit staff members and current Design Partner Experts.