A favicon can be set in the Site Settings for your site. It will apply to all pages of your site.
Prepare a Favicon File
Save an image in PNG format, sized 32px X 32px square.
A quick tool is available at Favikon.com
Add Your Favicon to Showit
- Open your site design and in the site panel (left) go to Site tab > Site Settings
- Find the Favicon setting and click Choose Image
3. Upload your favicon file (bottom left) and select it
4. You'll see a preview of how it may appear in the browser.
5. Publish to see the change online.
Things to Know
- Not every browser will display the favicon at all times
- It may take 24 hours to fully update across web browsers who have already visited your site recently.