The following instructions show you how to request to have your current blog migrated and your new Showit site launched! Follow these steps when you are ready for your site and blog to go live.
Please review Blog Migration Details before submitting.
How to Submit to Have Your Blog Migrated
- Inside of Showit, click "Site Settings"
2. Click "EDIT" next to "Custom Domain"
3. Enter your domain name where you'd like your site and blog to be
4. Check the boxes for the settings that apply to your current setup and make sure you check the box for "I currently have a blog at this domain".
5. Check the box for "I want Showit to setup or migrate my blog"
6. Click "DONE" to finish the setup wizard
7. Next, in the same Site Settings wizard, click over to the Blog tab.
8. Click "Setup Your Blog"
9. Click "Setup New Blog"
10. Fill out the new blog request form with your current registrar information.
11. Click "SUBMIT" and then kick back and relax! We will take it from here :)