Taking Full Length Snapshots in Chrome
- Load your site up and scroll to the bottom of the page to ensure everything has loaded before pressing the screen capture icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- For mobile capture, make the browser narrow like a mobile device, refresh the page and scroll to the bottom before taking the screenshot.
- Prepare the images by following steps below
Important: Parallax and Fixed background images may not capture correctly with the plugin. You may need to temporarily switch those backgrounds to Scroll with Page in order to capture your design properly.
Prepare the Images for the Market
To keep the Showit Design Market loading fast we need all design screenshots to be optimized with the following settings so that the screenshots are 200-400kb in size.
Save using Photoshop:
- File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)
- Use the JPEG High preset
- Size to Mobile: 400px wide & Desktop: 1200px wide
- IMPORTANT: PNG images and JPG screenshots over 500kb may not be approved because they dramatically slow down our store.