It's possible to create pages in Wordpress if you need to make use of plugins that are only available to the blog. In order for Wordpress pages to display correctly they will need a template setup similar to how blog posts use the Single Post template.
Reasons for Use
- Host content that requires a Wordpress plugin
- Create password protected blog pages
- You want migrated pages to continue to load from Wordpress
Setup of Page Template
- Duplicate the "Single Post" template to use as a starting place and rename it "Page"
- Assign the "Page" Wordpress Template setting to this page
- You will only need the Post Title and Post Content fields for this Page template. Remove any sections in the design for Comments, Pagination, Post Date.
- Publish to make it live on your blog. Wordpress pages should then be able to properly load.