Design Partner Application process is scheduled to re-open in March/April.
Steps for applying will be provided below once it reopens.
Our Design Partner program recognizes website designers who have produced consistently beautiful site designs using Showit, follow our design standards, and provide a great client experience.
Design Partner Member Benefits:
- Listing on our website designer list
- Qualify to submit designs for consideration in the Showit Design Market
- Exclusive Design Partner Facebook Group
- Invites to exclusive Design Partner events
- Use of Showit Design Partner badge on your site
- Must have an active subscription to Showit
- Must have passed the Showit Design Standards online course. (coming soon)
- Three (3) client sites* designed and launched on Showit for review.
- All submitted designs are reviewed for: following Design Standards, ease of use for client, all aspects of design (use of color, fonts, design elements and layout). Clients are contacted for feedback about their experience working with you during the design process.
*Submitted sites must be all original work started from our Simple or Starter Template designs. Templated sites do not qualify.
Design Partner Experts
Within our Design Partner community, Showit also periodically recognizes Expert designers who have consistently shown a high level of expertise in design and specialized technical ability on Showit and with our community. Experts are featured at the top of our designer listing, have featured designs built into the Showit app, and receive additional exclusive benefits.
Design Partner Experts are nominated by Showit employees and current Experts.