Adding a Video as a Canvas Background (Desktop Only)
You can add video directly to a page but it will play automatically with no controls. This is good for desktop canvas backgrounds or short clips.
1. Open the media library and click the “Upload File” button.
2. Select your video file on your computer and upload it into your media library.
3. Select the canvas you would like to edit
4. Click the “Canvas Background” option on the right hand properties panel.
5. From the “Type” drop down, select “Video”.
6. Click the object icon that pops up and select your video from the media library
Convert to MP4 for Background Video
We suggest using the free video conversion software Handbrake to convert the files into small web sized videos. An 8mb file size limit is in place for background videos to ensure they load quickly.
- Download Handbrake free
- Convert with these settings
(for larger image: Right Click>Open Image in New Tab)