(Typical Timeline: 1-2 Business Days + Propagation)
The following instructions show you how to request to have a new blog configured on your domain and your new Showit 5 site launched! Follow these steps when you are ready for your site and blog to go live.
How to Submit to Have Your New Blog Setup
1. Inside of Showit 5, click "Site Settings"
2. Click "EDIT" next to "Custom Domain"
3. Enter your domain name where you'd like your site and blog to be
4. Check the boxes for the settings that apply to your current setup.
5. Check the box for "I want Showit to setup or migrate my blog"
6. Click "DONE" to finish the setup wizard
7. Go to http://showitaccount.com and login with your Showit 5 login information
8. Click "Setup Showit Blog"
9. Click "Migrate an Existing Blog"
10. Fill out the new blog request form with your current registrar information.
11. Click "SUBMIT" and then kick back and relax! We will take it from here :)
What Happens Next:
Our team will setup a new Wordpress blog for you and activate your new Showit 5 site at your domain. You will get an email when the process is complete. You can then celebrate and show all of your friends your awesome new site!
Glossary of Terms:
- Registrar Information – Where your current blog or website domain is registered. Usually a company like GoDaddy or BlueHost.