To be approved to submit designs to the market you will first need to submit your first design for review.
Once you've been approved for the Design Market you will be able to freely submit designs for approval in the market. Follow these steps for submitting your design.
1. Login to the Designer Dashboard
2. Select Add a Design from the dashboard
3. Complete the submission form
IMPORTANT: Do not have more than one tab to the design market open during a submission. It can cause the submission to incorrectly submit.
Details to Know & Prepare for Submission
- Design Title: Keep it short and sweet. No need to include your business name here.
- Upload full length screenshots (see Preparing Screenshots) for desktop and mobile views.
- Include a site description that highlights the style of your design and any unique features. Good examples on: Gimlet & Cambria
- Opt-in to Store Sales: Choose to participate in our storewide sales to help generate additional sales. A calendar of our sale schedule will be posted on the Designer Dashboard
- Design Key: Learn how to generate a share key.
Site Design – Full site design including blog templates)
+Site Design –Designed as mini site to be used under a subdomain, may not include blog templates
- Licensed Fonts: You can include links to any licensed fonts that your customer may need to purchase for use on their own computer. All custom font files are automatically included with the shared design and should be licensed for distribution in this manner.
- Purchase Notes: This message is included in the receipt the user receives after their purchase. If you wish to include additional resources you can include links to files or pages in this section.