Our Design Partner program recognizes designers who have produced consistently beautiful site designs using Showit. Design Partners are listed on our website, receive a higher commission rate in the Design Market, have access to an exclusive community group, and are invited to our yearly Design Partner Retreat. More details are available here.
Design Partner Benefits:
- Listing on Showit.co website as a Design Partner
- Earn a higher commission rate for designs sold on our Showit Design Market
- Exclusive Facebook Group with early Beta release versions of Showit
- Invites to exclusive Design Partner events
- Use of Showit Design Partner badge on your site
- Special Partner promotions to help drive business your way **
Design Partner Requirements:
- Must have an active subscription to Showit
- Submit 5 site designs (live client sites) for review in order to apply for the program. These can be pre-designed or custom designs.
- We review all designs for ease of use and all aspects of design (use of color, fonts, design elements and layout). Designs should follow Design Standards.
- Each designer is also required to design and submit one free site design for inclusion within Showit per year to remain active.
If you don't yet have the qualifying 5 designs yet to submit as a Design Partner, I would suggest first starting by getting your designs on the Design Market. Get your designs in the hands of users and you can follow-up with them to hear when they launch their sites. You'll have 5 client sites before you know it!