ShootQ provides two options for receiving information from your potential clients.
- You can link directly to the ShootQ contact form URL from a link or button on your site.
- You can forward your Showit contact form emails directly to your Lead Creation Email address available in ShootQ. (See directions below)
Forward Your Contact Form Emails to ShootQ
- Find your unique Lead Creation Email in ShootQ by following their steps
- In your email program setup contact form emails to redirect to your unique Lead Creation Email by filtering by emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Website Form Notifier" in the subject line.
- Make sure each contact form field on your site has Labels applied that are supported by ShootQ (see below).
Shoot Q Compatible Fields
Here's a list of all the field names and their variations that ShootQ recognizes:
Field Name - Required - Aliases
First Name - Yes* - Your First Name
Last Name - Yes* - Your Last Name
Full Name - Yes* - Name, Your Name, Your Full Name, Full Names
Email Address - Yes - Your Email, Your Email Address, Email
Work Phone - No - N/A
Home Phone - No - Your Phone, Phone, Daytime Phone
Cell Phone - No - N/A
Event Date - No - Date of Event, Shoot Date, Your Event Date,
Wedding Date, Your Wedding Date, Date, Date of Your Wedding
Event Type - No - Type of Event, Shoot Type, Type of Shoot, Event, Interested In
Comments - No - Message, Remarks
* Either First Name and Last Name, or Full Name is required.
What about Custom Fields?
No problem. You can have custom fields. If ShootQ doesn't recognize a field name (eg. "Your Photography Budget"), the entire email will be available to view in the Correspondence section of the ShootQ message.