What is a +Site?
A +Site is a subdomain of your main site. +Sites can be used for a variety of purposes including custom websites for your clients, custom sites for your workshops, or maybe a special package and pricing site. With your Showit 5 subscription you are able to create and publish an unlimited number of +Sites.
How to Create a +Site
Start by first creating a new site in Showit 5.
- Click on your name in the lower left corner of Showit 5.
- Choose “Create a New Site” and select a design.
- Complete your site design and then follow the next steps to setup the custom +Site URL.
Publish a +Site
Follow these steps when you’re ready to publish a +Site and assign a +Site Domain.
- Open the site you want to publish
- In the top left of Showit 5 go to the Site tab > Site Settings
- Click to “Edit” the Custom Domain setting
- Select a current domain or add a +Site Subdomain
- Save the custom domain setting and click to Publish the site
Be careful not to select your MAIN DOMAIN in the Domain Settings drop down menu. If you do select your main domain and hit publish it will publish over your existing main design.
Trouble with a +Site Not Publishing?
If you’re experiencing trouble getting your custom +Site subdomain to load for you it’s possible your domain needs to be configured for +Sites to properly work. Click the ? chat icon on the bottom right of Showit to contact our support team to help get it configured for you.