If you're sick of that spacing between images in your blog posts then you can follow these steps to manually adjust the CSS settings for your images.
- Select the Single Post template in Showit
- Go to the Advanced Settings (right sidebar) > Custom CSS section
- Copy and Paste the code below into the Custom CSS box:
Things to Know:
- This will only apply to images set with Alignment None or Alignment Center
- Hard Returns between images will still leave spaces, be sure you're not adding returns between images.
- This isn't a perfect science...so give it a try and see how it works.
Did this answer your question?